We are Hexa People, an Hexa Group brand. As the specialized recruitment hub, we help our partners by finding the best resources for their teams, and we do it with upmost dedication. Although it might sound "cliché", we do believe in connecting people with the job of their dreams - and we think this might be the one for you!
What you can expect
Our client is a technology provider for mobility and toll solutions and is looking for a Senior Specialist in PostgreSQL Database eager to help with design, creation, maintenance and administration of core products database, and customer projects implementations.
You'll find a hybrid workplace model, which offers you personal usage car with fuel allowance, health insurance, life insurance and travel insurance, annual education allowance from nursery/day-care until university, 23 vacation days, training and Development Programs, access to canteen and a parking lot.
What you will be doing
• Incorporate our DBA Domain Area as a senior DBA with PostGres expertise, and help us lead the design of new products and projects
• Complete database schema design
• Performs data modeling and database optimization
• Guides and coaches developers in SQL scripting
• Administers existing databases and analyze, design, and create of new databases
• Optimize performance of solutions
• Assist with creation of standards and best practices, in addition to adhering with them
What you will bring
• At least 8 years of experience with PostgreSQL
• 10 years of professional experience as a Database Architect or Administrator
• Good experience in data modeling and hands on experience of large, complex databases, including design, normalization, replication, log shipping
• Knowledge of performance tuning application design
• Experience with creation, migration, maintenance, and administration of PostgreSQL databases in different environments (Production, Pre-Production) for different customer projects and in creation/deletion of instances/DB, resolution of incidents/requests (backup-restore, maintenance, performance problems, etc) with Postgres
• Excellent PostgreSQL skills for complex data analysis and data quality assurance
• Proven knowledge with table spaces, indexes, partitions, and query performance tuning
• Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneouslyStrong organizational skills and attention to details
• Willing to work independently and with large teams
• Capacity to partner with enterprise architects, business architects, analysts, and development teams to deliver rapid iterations of complex solutions
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills