We are Hexa People, an Hexa Group brand. As the specialized recruitment hub, we help our partners by finding the best resources for their teams, and we do it with upmost dedication. Although it might sound "cliché", we do believe in connecting people with the job of their dreams - and we think this might be the one for you!
What you can expect
Our client is a provider of technology solutions and services for various industries. They specialize in creating and implementing innovative solutions to help businesses optimize their processes and improve their overall efficiency. Their offerings include software development, data management, automation, and digital transformation solutions. They have a strong focus on customer satisfaction and strive to provide customized solutions that meet each client's unique needs.
What you will be doing
• Analyze requirements to define the best implementation approach;
• Collaborate in the process of defining application functionality;
• Collaborate in the architecture and design of solutions;
• Implement software solutions and components (Backend, Database);
• Implement RESTful services and APIs;
• Ensure compliance with objectives, according to defined timing and quality levels;
• Develop and test software to meet identified acceptance criteria;
• Provide application, operational, corrective and preventive support;
• Identify improvements in code or developed software applications;
• Contribute to the automation of existing processes and frameworks;
• Implement improvements and best practices existing in the market;
• Ensure technical documentation and update all support records and documentation.
What you will bring
• Technical or higher education in Information Technology and/or equivalent work experience;
• Proven experience working with .NET/C#;
• Good knowledge of JSON and REST APIs;
• Previous experience working with SQL Server;
• Knowledge and experience in Azure development is a plus.